- 12 oz. can frozen Orange Juice
- 12 oz. can frozen Lemonade
- 10 oz. frozen sliced Strawberries
- 20 oz. can crushed Pineapple
- 3 Bananas, diced
- 16 oz. Lemon-Lime soda
- Let frozen juices and berries sit out and partially thaw.
- Combine all ingredients in large plastic bowl. Put into freezer and stir every hour until frozen.
- To serve, remove from freezer 15 minutes before and then spoon into serving dishes.
I usually freeze in individual serving size cups or ice cube trays. Don’t leave uncovered in freezer for more than 2 days or they will start evaporating; I transfer to a large zipper-top bag or use containers with air-tight lids.