Tomato Olive Salad
- 2 pints Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cup pitted and sliced Green Olives
- 6 oz. can Black Olives, drained and sliced
- 4 Green Onions, minced
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a big bowl, combine tomatoes, both olives, and green onion.
- In a dry skillet, dry roast the walnuts over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add nuts to tomato mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, sugar and oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over salad, and gently stir to coat.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
Copyright © 2015 by ShallWeEat™, All rights reserved