Pineapple Carrot Cake
- 1 Cup Oil
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Carrots, grated
- 1 Cups Pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup canned, crushed Pineapple with juice - don't drain!
- Beat oil, sugar, and eggs well. Add flour, soda, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon; mix well. Add carrots, pineapple, and nuts; stir till well combined.
- Bake in greased 10" tube pan at 350 degrees for one hour or till cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, then remove and cool completely on wire rack.
- Frost with cream cheese icing... or not, as you please.
Copyright © 2015 by ShallWeEat™, All rights reserved