- 1 1/2 Cups Butter (may use Coconut Oil or combo)
- 1 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
- 1 tsp. Orange Rind, grated
- 4 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Bananas, mashed and soaked in 1 Cup Strong Black Coffee
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Cup Pecans or Walnuts, chopped
- Butter 2 loaf pans and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl. Add egg, one at a time, beating well after each. When mixture is fluffy, stir in vanilla, almond, orange, and lemon juice.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to butter mixture alternately with banana, beginning and ending with the dry mix. Stir just enough to combine - don't overmix. Stir in nuts.
- Spread into pans and bake 40-50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in the pan and remove to cooling racks.
Copyright © 2015 by ShallWeEat™, All rights reserved