- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 15 oz. can Refried Beans
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 Cup Monterrey Jack or Cotija cheese, shredded
- 1 package Eggroll Wrappers
- Brown the beef over medium high heat.
- Drop in the olives and onions as it browns.
- Stir in the refried beans, cilantro, and cheese; stir until combined.
- Let cool.
- Place about 1/4 cup of filling per wrap and roll tightly into bundles.
- Fry in oil until golden brown; turning for even browning, about 6 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, additional salsa, and shredded lettuce.
Copyright © 2015 by ShallWeEat™, All rights reserved