I got the original recipe at a school event and improved it by using almonds and pecans in mine instead of peanuts. I never did like the original name either: Poppy's Big Move. When a friend came to visit and tasted this, he renamed it for me to Devil Corn because of its addictive quality... you can't stop eating it.
- 3 bags microwave Popcorn, popped and sorted
- 2 Cups Nuts, broken (I use a mix of Pecans and Almonds)
- 3 Cups Crisp Rice cereal
- 1 ½ lb. (24 oz.) White Almond Bark coating
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- Pop corn in microwave. Carefully sort out all unpopped kernels and place in very large bowl.
- Add nuts and cereal; set aside.
- Place almond bark and peanut butter into a microwaveable bowl. Cook for 1-2 minutes at a time until soft enough to stir.
- Pour over remaining ingredients. Stir well to coat. Pour onto foil or waxed paper.
- Let cool, then break apart. Store in metal canister to keep crisp.
Don’t double this recipe. Make separate batches.