This is so easy and threatens to be boring, but it is anything but. This goes well on its own, over a green salad, under a salmon steak. Just yum.
- 15 oz. can Great White Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 Green Onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper, minced
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Whisk oil and lemon juice together. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat with dressing. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Copyright © 2015 by ShallWeEat™, All rights reserved